With nearly 10 years’ experience helping legal professionals find job opportunities, it is easy to understand why Accutrainee is perfectly placed to help you find your next paralegal role. Whatever your circumstances or stage of your career, we are here to help as Your Partner in Law.
We can offer you opportunities at a wide range of in-house legal teams, large city law firms, boutiques, start-ups and everything in between through our Accuflex service.
The application process is quick and easy to complete.
What we look for
- A law degree or equivalent (GDL or SQE1) is beneficial and may mean more opportunities will be open to you as some clients require a degree of previous legal training.
- Previous experience of working within a legal environment is an advantage, but not essential.
In general, we are looking for candidates that can demonstrate good core competencies.
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Technologically proficient
- Capable of working on your own as well as part of a team
- Confident with good emotional intelligence
When to apply
As paralegal opportunities arise throughout the year, it is advisable to get your application in to us as quickly as possible. During the selection process we will discuss with you the type of experience you are looking to gain.
Qualifying Work Experience (QWE)
Please note that experience gathered under this role will not be counted as QWE. If you are interested in QWE please make a separate application for Trainee Solicitor opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you!